The Wine Society at 1776
My name is Tom, your personal Wine & Spirits Concierge. I am excited to announce the launch of The Wine Society at 1776. Our locker members are a part of an exclusive group that will enjoy many privileges such as Members Only Wine Tasting Dinners and other VIP Wine Society events and opportunities.
Please review the application and rules that we have prepared for you. Note that your locker and membership will not be secured until we have received your payment and application.
I am extremely excited to begin this journey of experiencing new wine adventures with you all. Please use my email address firstname.lastname@example.org for all your Wine Society questions and ordering once you have secured your locker.
BENEFITS INCLUDED WITH CONNECTS PLUS
• Each wine locker at 1776 can hold up to 12 “standard size” 750ml wine bottles. Our wine lockers are climate-controlled, and your wine will be stored at cellar temperature. You can choose to enjoy your bottles on premise or enjoy at your discretion.
• Your locker will be branded with your own personal nameplate provided by you on the application.
• Each Wine Society member commits to purchasing at least 24 bottles of wine from 1776 per year for your locker. Wines for the locker are purchased at a discount which may vary. Failure to meet the minimum commitment may result in forfeiture of the locker at the end of the one-year term.
• There is never a corkage fee at 1776.
• Wine that is removed from the locker to enjoy at 1776 will have a $10 gratuity per bottle added to your check.
• The primary member of a locker may designate up to three additional people who may access the wine in the wine locker by listing their names on the wine locker application.
• The management staff of 1776 will be the only additional people to access the wine lockers as per direction of the member.
• The primary member or any person with authorized access may request a locker inventory at any time.
• Primary locker members will receive invitations to special member-only events and wine tastings throughout the year.
• Locker members are the first to receive notifications of rare, allocated, or exclusive wines available for purchase and may opt to have those wines billed to the credit card on file and added to the locker.
• The primary member must keep the credit card and contact information used on the application up to date.
• One month prior to the expiration of the locker membership, the primary member will receive the option for renewing the locker and the rate for renewal. If at that time the member chooses not to renew the locker with The Wine Society at 1776, any bottles left must be removed prior to expiration of the locker term.
• Due to the limited availability of lockers, the annual locker rental fee is non-refundable.